PDF | 5.04 mb
PDF | 13.16 mb
Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement. The Herkules tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio. Groundwater-stable!
- Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement
- Above-ground: The Herkules Tank is easy to install in your garden. Combined with the established GRAF downpipe filters it’s a perfect way to harvest rainwater.
- Underground: Combined with the applicable accessories the Herkules Tank can also be installed underground. The tank is groundwater stable up to the top edge of the tank.
- Basement: Due to its size the Herkules Tank fits through a standard doorway (≥ 80 cm). Therefore it’s ideal for basement installation.
- Awarded product of the year by the German Trade Association for Plastics Processing (FKVV)
- Fast connection (assembly is effected without screws)
- Long life due to solid profile packing (lifetime proven over 25 years in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as required. Volumes of several 1,000 l are possible using preformed connections and connection points
- Easy to transport due to low weight and practical size
- For rainwater harvesting in house and garden
- For frost-proof installation in the ground (not suitable for vehicle loading) or overground installation in the garden or cellar (fits through every standard door ≥ 80 cm)
- Can be installed in groundwater and stratum water up to the top edge of the tank with an earth covering of at least 80 cm
1,600 l greenadd to notepad
|order no.||Ø max. (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Suction pipe (floating)
Cut-out tool DN 100
with pilot drill
Cut-out tool DN 70
with pilot drill
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 100
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 100.
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 70
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 70.
Universal hose kit
Aqua-Quick plastic tap with brass finish, suitable for all above-ground tanks and water butts, 1,9 cm (¾”) size.
Water butt connection kit
Kit for complete water extraction and water level display for above-ground rainwater storage tanks. Consisting of 2.15 m flexible hose, extraction tap and various connection options.