Space-saving and good value. Specifically designed for use in private and rural areas.
Infiltration tunnel and Infiltration tunnel twin
pdf 3.64 mb
Infiltration Tunnel Twin
pdf 805 kb
BBA Certificate Infiltration tunnel
pdf 5.55 mb
Infiltration Tunnel Twin 600 L
- Specially designed for the detention and infiltration of rainwater, for a controlled drainage of rainwater into the groundwater.
- The infiltration tunnel twin is space-saving and cost efficient.In comparison to the infiltration tunnel, it offers on the same buildingarea a double infiltration- or detention volume- 600 litres.
- The infiltration tunnel twin is laid on one level and can be expanded as necessary.
- The installation of the modules is easy and quick.
- The installation can be done without heavy equipment. One infiltration tunnel twin only weights 20 kg.
- The single modules are stacked in line and provided with two end plates.
- In order to facilitate free design of the surface above, the system can be permanently loaded with approx. 3.5 t per m2 and, thus, is suitable for vehicle loading.
- 5 years warranty
|order no.||Quantity||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||add to notepad|
End plate for Percolation Tunnel 300, suitable for vehicle loading
Set 2 units
Inspection end DN 200
Deaeration end DN 100
Graf-Tex geotextile size 2.50 x 2.50 m
for an EcoBloc Inspect flex, Rain Bloc and an Infiltration Tunnel
Material sold by the metre, roll width 5 m
Sedimentation filter shaft suitable for pedestrian loading
Infiltration filter shaft, vehicle loading
Universal Filter 3 external suitable for pedestrian loading
Universal Industrial Filter 3 external suitable for pedestrian loading