Multi-purpose – aboveground belowground and basements. The Herkules tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio. Groundwater-stable!
- Multi-purpose – aboveground belowground and basements
- Aboveground: The Herkules Tank is easy to install in your garden. Combined with the established GRAF downpipe filters it’s a perfect way to harvest rainwater.
- Underground: Combined with the applicable accessories the Herkules Tank can also be installed underground. The tank is groundwater stable up to the top edge of the tank.
- Basement tank: Due to its size the Herkules Tank fits through a standard doorway (≥ 80 cm). Therefore it’s ideal for basement installation.
- Awarded product of the year by the German Trade Association for Plastics Processing (FKVV)
- Fast connection (assembly is effected without screws)
- Long life due to solid profile packing (lifetime proven over 25 years in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as required. Volumes of several 1,000 l are possible using preformed connections and connection points
- Easy to transport due to low weight and practical size
- For rainwater harvesting in house and garden
- For frost-proof installation in the ground (not suitable for vehicle loading) or overground installation in the garden or cellar (fits through every standard door ≥ 80 cm)
- Can be installed in groundwater and stratum water up to the top edge of the tank with an earth covering of at least 80 cm
for underground installation
Suction pipe (floating)
Tank dome DN 200 Herkules-Tank
with telescopic end 1 metre (3,3ft) to be cut on demand
Cut-out tool DN 100
with pilot drill
Cut-out tool DN 70
with pilot drill
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 100
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 100.
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 70
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 70.